At Greenly, we are convinced that the product has an important role to play in our growth. We have developed several projects in no-code for our customers and for our future partners, especially by setting up POCs. These experiences have demonstrated the potential of No-Code in terms of productivity gains that it could bring to Greenly.
We are therefore looking for a No Code Developer / Product Builder, who will work within the Product-Led Growth team and who will have the following role
- Understand user needs from the product roadmap and translate them into technical specifications
- Develop 100% no-code features using the main tools on the market: Airtable, Notion, Hubspot, SendinBlue, Make (ex-Integromat), Zapier, Stacker, Bubble.io, Webflow, etc ...
- Participate in the governance of the stack of these tools
- Propose and finalize an architecture of the databases and data flows between the different tools
- Create and document a mapping of correspondence and aggregation of databases, specific rules, processing frequencies, etc.
- Participate in the animation of sprint follow-up rituals with the Product & Tech team
- Follow and test the delivered developments
- Develop new processes and ensure the maintenance of skills on the tools by training the teams